Letsema Group is looking to hire exceptional, high-performing UX designers to create best-in-class customer experiences across our digital platforms.
You will be a ready-made thinker, visualizing complex systems and interaction flows and focusing on a human-centered approach to any design.
You favor clear and simple designs and are able to consider high-level problem statements and requirements through conceptual design processes to create beautiful and intuitive user interfaces. You are able to effectively present and communicate your designs to key stakeholders including product management, business and engineers.
- Communicate with customers to understand their needs
- Creating various aspects of the end-user experience, including storyboards, wireframes, and screenflows
- Optimize the visual style of websites, applications and digital products, focusing on the need to engage customers and improve their experience
- Manufacture of functional prototypes for testing purposes
- Seek and use user feedback and respond to opinions accordingly
- Establish the quality of the user experience and streamline it as best as possible
- Liaise at all times with senior management, customers, end users and stakeholders, often via presentations
- Integrate design elements such as fonts, colors, graphics, menus, user buttons and images
- Use skills and experience to improve the user process and incorporate calls to action
- Design and implement systems to connect suppliers and customers
- Create the optimal customer engagement from browse to purchase, ensuring the experience is enjoyable and repeatable
- Communicate the strength of brands and products to the customer
Requirements and skills
- Mastery of WordPress
- You pay great attention to detail and have a keen sense of aesthetics.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs and suggestions.
- You are a team player and know how to collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of UX tools such as Sketch, Axure, InVision Studio, [URL Removed] Craft, Marvel, Figma, Framer, and Adobe XD
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) and workflow tools such as Zeplin or Avocode an advantage
- Design process
- Product design
- Relevant design tools
- Skills in writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design
- Creation of websites
- user interface
- Adobe Creative Suite
- UX design
- design thinking
Desired work experience:
- 2 to 5 years UX / GUI Design
Desired level of qualification:
About the employer:
LEARN MORE ABOUT LETSEMA
This unique and inspiring opportunity exists within an established organization that has proudly served its clients for over 25 years. Letsema is a local, independent, black-owned professional services firm at the heart of a diverse investment group. We believe businesses can be a catalyst for positive social change.
The word “Letsema” is of Sotho origin, which means that people come together to work for a common goal. This sense of collective effort towards a shared vision is our underlying philosophy.
We believe businesses can be a catalyst for positive social change.
The embodiment of its name, Letsema brings together highly skilled and diverse people to solve the questions put to it. We are convinced that diversity generates optimal partnerships, innovative thinking and lasting impact.
The offer is the opportunity to build your career in a well-established B-BBEE Tier 1 consultancy with exemplary experience. If you are looking to work in an agile, entrepreneurial and determined environment with direct access to key decision makers