SAN FRANCISCO, February 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Media causethe mission-driven marketing agency that helps nonprofits grow and accelerate their missions, today announced superior year-over-year momentum between 2020 and 2021.
“We’re proud to support the many nonprofits that come to us who need to consider fundraising and different ways to gain support for their missions in new and increasingly digital ways,” said the CEO. Eric Facas. “We are delighted with the achievements of our customers and our own continued growth over the coming year.”
Since the beginning of 2021, Media Cause has won more than 40 new customers, including the It’s better Projectthe Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network, Mass Challenge, Westcoast Children’s Clinic and Generation United States. The company more than doubled its workforce this year and now has over 60 employees to serve its growing customer base.
Other notable achievements of 2021 include:
- Provided over 300 hours of pro bono services to pro bono clients, including 3D Girls Inc., EmpreSomos, Neurodiversity in the Workplace, Creative Response Lab, Active+ and Brownicity. re:imagine/ATL, Camelback Ventures and Arizona Pro-Choice just signed up as new pro-bono clients.
- Continued strong demand for RiseUP Marketing Fellowship, a nine-month fully paid marketing fellowship currently sponsored by Media Cause designed to increase access to career opportunities in the advertising and marketing industry. In 2021, Media Cause completed two cohorts, converting five fellows into full-time company employees. A third cohort started in mid-January 2022.
- Won 22 industry awards, including: San Francisco and Atlanta Addy’s, Hermes, Inc. 5000, Telly, AVA Digital and Viddy.
Media Cause also helped clients accomplish the following in 2021:
- Scout increased online fundraising by 46%, helping them reach women and girls around the world with essential sexual and reproductive health services and education during COVID-19.
- AKC spearheaded AKC’s first-ever national brand awareness campaign, reaching over 20 million people, including 6.6 million video views and 333,000 clicks on the AKC website.
- Parkinson Foundation achieved a 71% increase in revenue on Giving Tuesday, helping to improve the lives of people affected by Parkinson’s disease.
- Starlight Children’s Foundation raised over $215,000 through paid media.
“Media Cause has taken a strategic and systematic approach to building Pathfinder’s digital program, meeting and exceeding every goal we throw at them,” says Tyler Kalogeros-Treschuk, Director of Development Operations at Pathfinder. “They’ve streamlined our email, social media and digital advertising tools, helped us build our own internal capabilities, expanded our fan roster and dramatically increased our digital revenue. Their team is like an extension of ours, and we’re thrilled with what we’ve been able to accomplish together!” keep on going Madeline Halperin-RobinsonMarketing Manager at Pathfinder.
About the media cause
Media Cause is a mission-driven marketing agency that helps nonprofits grow and accelerate their impact. Our data-driven approach connects nonprofits with individuals throughout their supporter journey: from outreach and recruitment to fundraising and advocacy, and at every touchpoint in between. Our notable clients include: HeadCount, American Kennel Club, Parkinson’s Foundation and many more.
Media Contact: Kristina LeBlanc; [email protected]; 508-930-5636
SOURCE Media Cause