- Full time, CDD until 03/02/2023
- Located on the Albury-Wodonga campus
- HEO6 – TRP $94,202 – $101,637 per year including 17% superannuation
About the position
The Marketing, Sales and Student Recruitment Manager is responsible for building strong relationships on behalf of the University in order to achieve its strategic goal of recruiting high quality applicants from across Australia. This will include building relationships with targeted high schools and implementing a range of student recruitment initiatives. This includes managing course applications, facilitating direct admissions and alternative entry programs, and recruiting undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The Recruitment and International Operations division plays a key role in developing customer growth and stakeholder engagement strategies across all available markets and channels, including domestic, regional, international and online.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this position, you will need to:
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in education, business or marketing, with at least 3 years of subsequent relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High-level verbal communication skills, including effective public speaking, including the ability to develop and deliver presentations frequently to a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to edit text and/or web publications.
- High-level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise with senior academic staff, secondary school representatives, members of the public, and secondary school students.
- Evidence of an ability to self-manage and work in and contribute to a team.
- Willingness to travel and work occasionally outside normal business hours.
- A current Victorian driving licence.
- Willingness to undertake frequent manual tasks including loading and unloading boxes of publications, banners and other promotional materials.
Please refer to the job description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome Video – Victoria Regional Campuses – See link below;
- 17% of the employer contributed to the retirement pension
- Daycare on site
- flexible working arrangements
- discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to register
Closing Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 11:55 p.m.
Job requests: Justine Williams, [email protected]
Recruitment requests: [email protected]
Only candidates with Full working rights in Australia can apply for this position.
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
That of the University Health and safety procedure – COVID-19 vaccination and other measures, requires personnel hired to perform on-site work at La Trobe University to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless exempt from vaccination due to a recognized medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work on-site. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional on the candidate being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, and providing satisfactory proof of their vaccination or exempt status. at University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae; and
- A separate document dealing with each essential requirement
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working at our inspiring and stunning campuses – the ideal hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners, and communities now and in the future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you pass, you will need to hold a valid Victorian employee check working with children before starting..