|Remuneration:||R1100000 – R1200000 per year|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
The implementation, maintenance and support of Java systems will be part of the IT strategy.
- 5-7 years of experience in application support
- 5 – 7 Extensive experience translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the programming code to create the solutions
- 5 to 7 years of Java experience and implementation of iOS projects.
- Mastery of Java and Workflow
- Computer skills
- IT development
- Computer applications
- Automated unit tests
- Data integrity
- looking for someone with experience in core Spring boot technologies i.e. Spring data, security, cloud, cache.
- Microservices API – integration (RESTful services/Webservices)
- Exposure to database technologies (JPA/Hibernate, Postgres)
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS Cloud, RedHat OpenShift/Kubernetes/Docker)
- DevOps (CI/CD) (Build Pipeline, Bamboo/Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket)
- Java 8+
- Exposure to agile methodologies
- BSc Comp Science, B. Com Computer Science degree or higher degree
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as computer science, engineering, mathematics, information systems or similar
- Computer programming course recognized by the bank or JAVA certification
Reference number for this post is MK53512 which is a Permanent position based at Pretoria offering a cost for the company’s salary of R1.2m per year negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Mojo on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment firm. We provide our candidates with options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for other great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or tech specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted May 23 11:57, Closing date Jul 22