“Over the past three years, we have strategically invested in a product that the construction industry would love and have provided excellent support during the sales and after-sales process,” said Cameron Page, CEO at Extracker. “With our new funding, we are adding leadership expertise and tripling our vision.”
Extracker is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, and most of the first employees reside in the region. However, the company is adopting a distributed working model and recently added team members from Wisconsin, Michigan, new York, North Carolina, Texas and Southern california.
Joining the Extracker team are:
- Steve klei, financial director – Klei brings 25 years of financial and executive experience as an operational CFO for five SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) companies, including four exits. He is an active member of the board of directors of innovative startups in the fields of marketing, finance and human resources. Steve was an early proponent of the SaaS business model and one of the first CFOs to bring a SaaS company to the stock market.
- Chris Tzortzs, vice president of sales – Tzortzis brings 27 years of experience in sales and sales leadership, from SMEs to Fortune 10 companies, and in all global markets. He has several family members in the commercial building industry and is passionate about the ability of technology to solve challenges that hinder large projects and provide universal benefits to contractors, subcontractors and owners.
- Priyanka Jain, Director of Engineering – Jain leads the engineering team at Extracker, building the web and mobile applications to streamline the change order communication process. She has nearly 20 years of experience as a software engineer and manager at industry giants such as Google, Yahoo! and eBay. Most recently, she co-founded a construction technology start-up to help homeowners optimize their home’s space and market value.
- Adam dexter, Vice President of Product – Dexter fell in love with Extracker after experiencing the frustration of change orders and gaps in project communication as a designer and builder for Summit Series and Summit Powder Mountain. He is a seasoned Founder, Product Manager and Designer who brings 10 years of experience leading product and design teams at Extracker.
- Ryan crosbie, vice-president of marketing – Crosbie has 15 years of expertise in planning, launching and scaling programs that deliver engaging, high-conversion experiences throughout the customer lifecycle. Previously, he worked in startups focused on reinventing project management, real-time collaboration, and engineering simulation from scratch.
For more information visit www.extracker.com.
Extracker is the only communication platform for construction change orders. We help subcontractors, general contractors and owners communicate project change requests and time and material labels in an easy-to-use cloud-based collaborative platform so businesses can always be on the safe side. the same wavelength. In addition to our powerful communication platform, Extracker includes features like digital time and material labels, easy-to-use change order templates and more to further streamline the process. For more information visit www.extracker.com.
CONTACT WITH THE MEDIA: