ATLANTE, February 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Cox Automotive today announced its suite of dealer software solutions that connect marketing, sales, service and operations to create a better customer experience and improve retail results using trusted consumer data insights from the world’s most trusted consumer automotive platforms, Autotrader and Kelley’s Blue Book.
Dealers using Dealer.com, VinSolutions, Xtime and Dealertrack DMS solutions have seen positive impacts on their bottom line, including averages of up to 19% more leads per month,1 49% more transactions concluded,2 $115,000 more income per month,3 and $110 more on each repair order.4
“A common challenge we encounter in the industry is that tools and data insights serving different segments of the business often don’t connect, slowing down overall operations and hampering consumer satisfaction,” says Lori Wittman, senior vice president, Dealer Software Solutions at Cox Automotive. “Cox Automotive is in a unique position to provide a full suite of data-integrated software solutions and expert performance support because consumers are happier and dealerships are more profitable when departments are in sync.”
Additionally, the 2021 and 2022 Cox Automotive Car Buyer Journey studies show that consumer satisfaction with car buying is reaching all-time highs despite supply shortages and rising prices.
“With Cox’s new connected solution, we have a real competitive advantage and can better meet the evolving needs of our customers,” Matt Dagenaispartner dealer of Riverside Auto Group (Michigan). “With more robust and reliable first-party customer data, we have the ability to make the car-buying journey smoother in any market. Our overall profitability has also increased now that all of our departments are in sync. .”
Data-driven smart connections now available in 2022 include:
– Dealer.com and VinSolutions: Uncover insights that personalize purchases and purchases and identify customers who are ready to buy before they submit a track.
– Accelerate My offer and WineSolutions: Save time by allowing consumers to start, pause and progress transactions from any device, and minimize duplication with a single record of transaction activity from start to finish.
– Xtime and Dealer.com: Capture more service revenue with smart marketing campaigns and flexible service scheduling from anywhere with Xtime and Dealer.com.
– Automotive Marketing Platform powered by VinSolutions: Boost customer engagement with automated personalized marketing campaigns, including custom Dealer.com landing pages.
– VinSolutions, Xtime and DMS Dealertrack: Minimize duplication and create efficiencies with seamless data flow between departments.
– Cox Automotive Digital Retail: Deliver an individualized shopping experience to any consumer, shopping any way, anywhere. No one but Cox Automotive can deliver a true end-to-end digital retail experience.
Custom demos for integrated dealer software solutions will be available at the NADA Show 2022 at Vegas. To learn more and reserve your spot, visit https://www.coxautoinc.com/nada2022/dss/.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes it easier for everyone to buy, sell, own and use vehicles. The 27,000+ team members and global company family of brands including Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Dickinson Fleet Services, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions® , vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car buyers, 40,000 automotive dealership customers across five continents, and many more in the automotive industry to thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately held, AtlantaNew York-based company with annual revenue of nearly $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
1 Aggregated performance data from VinSolutions dealers as of 1/2019
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cox-automotive-delivers-first-synchronized-marketing-sales-service-and-operations-solution-301490653.html
SOURCE Cox Automotive